- The First Pres Church of Normal’s Legacy Committee encourages everyone to recognize the importance of investing time to reflect and take action about the legacy you want to pass along.
- One important reason we do this is to be the best caretakers of what God has loaned to us.
- 1 Peter 4:10 says it well: “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace...”
- To assist you as you think about your next steps, the video above features several of our members, who are all at different points in their legacy efforts, sharing their thoughts and actions to date in the hope they may be of help to you.
After watching the video, please consider what your next step or first step might be:
- Talk to your spouse, significant other, or other family members, to come to some decisions about one or more specific future plans, and to start a list of those decisions.
- Set up a meeting with an attorney, estate or financial advisor, or insurance agent regarding a will, investments, or a trust.
- Contact Matt Johnson at email@example.com to request more information from the Legacy Committee.
Whatever your situation is, you’ll be glad you took your next step!
- Legacy Brochure
- Legacy Information Form
- Legacy Estate Planning Document
- PC(USA) Estate Planning Workbook