Many of you have asked when our church will reopen. We hope this page helps guide you through our reopen process and can answer any questions that you may have.
New In-Person Worship Opportunity
Max of 20 People - Begins Sunday, September 20
Twenty people can now come to church and social distance in the Great Hall to watch our Live Stream service on Sundays at 10 am. Once our sign-up has reached 20 people, anyone who signs up after that will be put on a waiting list and notified. We hope this opportunity fosters community and fellowship. Please note, masks will be required at all times when in our facility. Please do not bring food or drinks with you. Thank you. **SIGN UP HERE **
Church Groups can now reserve the Great Hall. Those using the Great Hall must adhere to these guidelines:
- The max size for any gathering in the Great Hall is 20.
- Tables and chairs will be arranged to accommodate adequate social distancing.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the church facility.
- A sanitation and contact tracing station will be set up at the Great Hall entrance that each person must utilize.
- Groups reserving the Great Hall are only to enter the Great Hall and the restrooms. They are asked not to enter other areas or spaces of the church.
Moving from Matthew to Mark
Reopening Task Force Committee: Cyndy Diederich, Leslie Henderson, Martin Hobbs, Elizabeth Hoskins, Rob Kelley, Jeff Stout, Kurt Swearingen, and Dana Sutton.