In-Person worship has resumed. We will continue to have one service at 10am. Our Live-Stream will continue both on our website and Facebook page.
We will require all persons attending to self-certify before worship on Sundays. You can self-certify one of three ways:
Fill out the self-certification form online
Scan the QR code at church
Fill out the self-certify paper form at church (you can also print this out, fill it out, and bring it with you to expedite entry)
Church groups are able to use the church facility, keeping in mind:
- The max size for any gathering in the Great Hall is 50.
- Tables and chairs will be arranged to accommodate adequate social distancing.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the church facility.
- A sanitation and contact tracing station will be set up at the Great Hall entrance that each person must utilize.
- Groups reserving the Great Hall are only to enter the Great Hall and the restrooms. They are asked not to enter other areas or spaces of the church.
Reopening Task Force Committee: Cyndy Diederich, Leslie Henderson, Martin Hobbs, Elizabeth Hoskins, Rob Kelley, Jeff Stout, Kurt Swearingen, and Dana Sutton.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.